Saturday, December 5, 2009

Interiors Designs and Architecture

Hi! I am an interior design student and I am just interested in interior design, interior design, works of famous interior designers as well as interior design companies. Interior decor has been a passion of mine for a long time now. Home renovations, exterior house designs, interesting new house ideas, architecture, landscaping and landscape designs interest me as well! I started just a small website where I add new interior and exterior designs, as well as new furniture and furnishings, as well as fixtures. Most of designs that interest me are of European style. IKEA is a great place to look for ideas, although it sort of became a "European Walmart". :-) I have traveled to Europe numerous times and had a blast!

Please take a look at the following links and let me know what you think! Maybe you have suggestions of what else could go on there!

Berkshire Residence
Suburban Houses Designs: a beautiful stylish exterior of a small house in Amsterdam
Interior Design: Lights and Lamps
Interior Design: interior designs of future in hi-tech
Interior Design: private mansion in Sao Paulo, Brazil - beautiful landscape design!
Interior Design of a small apartment in Paris - AWESOME - Check this one out!

Thanks! I will keep you posted on any new updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment